Join the #Bloggiesta!!
Well, yesterday was a productive day!
If you’re not sure about what it is, #Bloggiesta is a four day event where bloggers come together to work on all those small or large blog maintenance tasks that have been piling up. Yesterday was the first I’d heard of it, but I jumped right in, as if I didn’t have enough to do!!
So here’s my to-do list:
come up with a schedule of posts and stick with it updateAbout page and book info set up opt-in box for emails for a newsletter
- tidy up sidebar
Added to my list:
- add some personality to my site
Got two finished!! Here’s my new Book page. And my opt-in box should be on the bottom of this – would love it if you sign up!! 🙂
I also checked out a couple of other blogs to see what others were working on and found a couple interesting sites! I tried to come up with a new image widget that will incorporate my books into one, but no luck yet. 🙁 Any suggestions would be great!
I also came up with a to-do list bookish things I need to get done and I got the first one finished!
set up Absinthe Doesn’t Make the Heart Grow Fonder and Unexpecting ebooks on Koboand Barnes and Noble
- take Baby! Baby? Baby?! out of iUniverse catelogue
- set up Unexpecting on Createspace
- possible new cover for Absinthe
- update keywords, taglines and blurbs for all books (got a few done this morning!)
- finish draft of The Secret Life of Charlotte Dodd and decide what to do with it
How are you doing with your list?